Who we are
Our website address is: https://solotechnology.info.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
This policy is provided in compliance with the Information Technology Act 2000. It will be amended and read by the Information Technology (Appropriate Safety Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011.
The policy provided here governs the use of your applications and the information on or access to those applications. The policy also sets out how Solotechnology.info may collect, use, and share the information you provide.
Solotechnology.info reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove any part of this policy at any time. Solotechnology.info recommends that you review this policy from time to time to ensure that you are familiar with current privacy practices.
Collection of Information
1. Solotechnology.info can collect the following two types of information.
a. “Personal Information” means information that may be reasonably used to identify you personally, such as your name, email address, registration account details, physical address, or other relevant personal details.
For this policy, sensitive personal data or information is considered part of personal information, including passwords, financial information (bank account, credit card, debit card, or other payment instrument details).
b. “Non-personal information” means information that does not identify you or any other person, includes sessions, web beacons, and usage data, log data, and aggregate information. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you by the application, adapt our application/website to our users’ interests, and measure the traffic in our application/website. We use it to improve quality, functionality, and interactivity.
c. For this purpose, Solotechnology.info may install cookies or other similar data collection software on your computer system/device, and you consent to it. We use “cookies,,” beacons or similar electronic tools to collect information from each computer by using a computer that identifies each user to understand the user’s interests. Identity can be assigned. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (for example, by registration), we have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information contained in the cookie is the information you provide. The cookie cannot read data off your hard drive.
2. You read the information or data you provide from time to time for accurate, current, and up-to-date that you have all the rights, permissions, and consent to provide such information or data. We providing you with access, processing, use, transfer, access to, or processing of information or data as a result of Solotechnology.info will not violate any third party agreement, laws, decisions, orders, or directives.
Use of Information
1. You may be required to provide your personal information to Solotechnology.info for registering any application. The information you provide us and the information you receive from Solotechnology.info may be used for various purposes related to the Solotechnology.info business process.
2. Your personal information will be kept as confidential as possible and to support your relationship with Solotechnology.info. Any updates and new activities, and other related functions offered by Solotechnology.info will be used to inform you. Any personally identifiable information you provide will not be considered sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain. Also, any comments, messages, blogs, scribbles that users post/upload/message / deliver to public sections of the public application become published content and personally identifiable information not considered
3. Solotechnology.info may use personal information to verify that you are eligible to use the products and services available through the applications. This personal information can also be used to enable Solotechnology.info to enhance your application experience.
1. Solotechnology.info does not rent or sell personal information. Personal information can be disclosed in the following situations:
a. Solotechnology.info may disclose your personal information to affiliates, group companies, consultants, vendors, and contractors who provide various services, including verification of contact information, payment processing, customer service, and website hosting.
b. Solotechnology.info allows your partners, advertisers, service providers, or other third parties to provide advertise or market their legitimate products and services of interest to you.
c. We may disclose some personally identifiable information to third-party services listed below.
ii. We collect device information, location, and network carriers as long as you access and use our service.
d. Information you provide to us, such as name, email, mobile phone number.
Information Security and Storage
1. To protect and secure your data, Solotechnology.info uses mandatory security measures under the Information Technology Act 2000, such as the Information Technology (Appropriate Security Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information or Information) Rules, 2011.
You acknowledge the natural implications of providing information on the Internet / Cellular / Data Networks and hold Solotechnology.info will not be responsible for any security breaches or disclosure.
2. Your information or data will store mainly in electronic form.
Access, Correction, and Deletion
Solotechnology.info provides you with all the information that Solotechnology.info maintains about you, such as transaction and contact information, after proper verification. If you have any doubts, it may be provided to you upon request. You can request access to the information and correction of the information collected by Solotechnology.info by contacting Solotechnology.info. If you wish to delete any information or data provided to you by Solotechnology.info, you can always do so by sending a request to our email id.
To gain trust and confidence in our commitment, we are fully disclosing our privacy practices. We encourage you to read the Privacy Statement to understand how we collect personally identifiable information and how we use this information. This statement applies exclusively to information collected on Solotechnology.info.
Please keep in mind that when you provide information to us on a third-party site or platform (for example, our applications such as social media logins), the information we collect is not shared with the third party sites linked to our requests.
Purposes and Lawfulness of processing
The Website will only collect and process personal data about you where we have a legitimate basis. The grounds on which we process your personal information include obtaining your explicit consent to process your personal information or process it for “legitimate interests” to provide you with customer information. Your data needs to be processed to provide support or provide premium services such as processing your information through our payment gateway service providers.
If you fail to provide consent
We must inform you that the Website is an advertising platform. Advertising is the core of our business, so permission to use and process your personal information to provide advertising is essential to providing services to you. The use of personal information is an essential criterion for advertising. If you fail to allow us to use your personal information for advertising and related activities, we will not provide you with our services.
Change in Policy