If you are trying to find a mid-range device, but you don’t want to spend too much money, you can buy Poco X3 and Infinix Zero 8 due to the fantastic details offered at extremely affordable prices. It is not easy to find a smartphone with such a high value for money, and these devices look amazing from every point of view.
But the question is which the best choice for your needs is? It is not easy to understand by just looking at the lens of each device. That’s why we plan to make a transparent and fair comparison between the specs of the Poco X3 and Infinix Zero 8.
Poco X3 has recently launched the new mid-range smartphone at Rs $ 299.99. With the launch of this new Poco X3 Mid Ranger, there has been fierce competition in the class. With a handpicked feature set, unique design and an original smartphone the Poco division has finally come up.
On the other side, Infinix launched a new Infinix Zero 8. With a 64MP Quad Camera and G90T chipset, Infinix Zero 8 is a legendary phone. The audience likes to use Infinix devices. The device has a 1Year Warranty. The Infinix Zero 8 released August 27, 2020, and has remained under the radar for the most part. The price point of Zero 8 is around $250.00.
- The Poco X3 pack with a relatively thick paper box that contains everything you may ever need with this phone but headphones is not placed in box. The box offers a 3A-rated USB-C cable, a 33W power brick, and a see-through (antibacterial) case.
- The Infinix Zero 8 is packed with a large paper box and contains every accessory which you need with the phone. The bundle offers a 4A rated USB cable, 35W power brick, and headphones.
- The Poco X3 has a Plastic shell with a thin metal lip and 3 x 76.8 x 9.4mm body size. The Poco X3 NFC is one of the best value phones around for several reasons – but it comes sporting the same style and builds as the majority in its class. It means the phone’s back is plastic rather than glass and the sides are plastic rather than aluminum.
- The Infinix Zero 8 has a 7×76.1×9.1mm body size and plastic body frame. The colors of the device are Silver, Black Diamond, Diamond, and Green Diamond.
- The Poco X3 has just about the most advanced display at a price. The device has a 67-inch IPS LCD panel of 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution and also has a trim punch hole for the front camera. While impressive look, they don’t make the only Poco X3 screen special. It’s the 120Hz refresh rate that does. Although most phone come with a screen that refreshes 60 times a second. The panel of device recharges at up to 120 times a second.
- The Infinix Zero 8 has a 85″ IPS LCD panel and 1080×2460 pixel resolution, 20.5:9 aspect ratio, and 392ppi; 90Hz refresh rate.
- The Poco X3 device has four rear cameras arranged in a striking rounded-off rectangle, the LED flash of the device providing symmetry. The primary camera of the device has a 64-megapixel Sony IMX682 sensor, which is much desirable than the Samsung GM1 unit, like that some other affordable phones such as the phone Samsung Galaxy M3.The second camera has an unnamed 13-megapixel sensor and an ultra-wide lens. Like so many expensive Androids, the other two sensors are low-end 2-megapixel units for “Portrait” images with background blur and macro photos.
- The Infinix Zero 8 has rear camera: Wide (main): 64 MP, (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF; Ultra wide angle: 8 MP, (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm; Depth: 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth); 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro); Quad-LED flash, HDR, panorama. Front camera of device is 48 MP, (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm; Ultra wide angle: 8 MP, (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm; HDR. Video capture rear camera has 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS and Front camera has 1080p@30fps.
Specs and Performance
- The Poco X3 is more powerful than most other phones you might consider at a price. The gaming performance of the device is Excellent. The Snapdragon 732G processor inside in handset is more powerful than the Samsung Exynos 9611 and Snapdragon 665 found in high-profile rivals such as the Samsung Galaxy M31, Motorola Moto G8 Power, and Oppo A72.
- For the Infinix Zero 8, you can get more RAM (up to 156), but the chipset is weak: All of these devices run Android 10 out of the box with a highly customizable user interface.
- The Poco X3 has a 5160mAh battery with a 33W charging speed. The use of battery life is 2-days. Companies such as Xiaomi have been squeezing massive storms into their affordable phones for some time now.
- Infinix Zero 8 has wonder battery performance. The battery use life is two days in moderate use because it has a 4500mAh battery with Fast charging 33W.
- The Poco X3 has 128 GB internal memory with 6 GB RAM.
- The Infinix Zero 8 has 128GB internal memory with 8GB RAM.
Poco X3 is an excellent value for money if you don’t mind the pop-up adverts. However, the stand out features is the 6.67-inch screen with its 120Hz refresh rate and the Snapdragon 732G chipset, which delivers reliable benchmark performance. Although the 5,160mAh battery seems to struggle with amazing video playback, with the capacity to spare, it should get many people through the day and the fast charging support is another plus point.
Infinix Zero 8 specializes in high-value, budget devices. However, the company has cultivated distinct visual styles for many of its handsets—the device built with good specifications and design.